We kindly inform all visitors of the website http://www.mammojdom.pl who, for what purpose and how they process your personal data.
- The administrator of the personal data provided to us is the company Smart Dom Tadeusz Kowalski with headquarters in Toruń at 6 Dąbrowskiego Street, REGON 871232061, NIP 8771012330 – owner and administrator of the website https://www.mammojdom.pl.
- The basis for the transfer of data is:
a) voluntary consent, before contacting the Administrator (e-mail or contact form) you will be asked to consent to the processing of data,
b) a contract to which the data subject is a party or taking action at the request of the data subject prior to concluding the contract.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
a) contact the person to whom they relate and conduct correspondence in response to the inquiry sent to us using the contact form or e-mail,
b) performance of the contract concluded with us or in order to take action before concluding the contract, at the request of the person whose data is to be processed
c) sending the newsletter to the e-mail address provided, if the data subject expresses an appropriate consent to the sending of commercial information. The scope of personal data processing is the content of the inquiries.
- In each case, the provision of personal data is voluntary, but sometimes necessary, e.g. in the case of concluding or taking actions aimed at its conclusion.
- The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. It is possible via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you subscribe to the newsletter, you can unsubscribe in the footer of each newsletter sent, which will result in permanent deletion from our database.
- The personal data administrator guarantees the fulfillment of all rights under the GDPR, i.e. the right to access,
- rectification and deletion of data, restrictions on their processing, the right to transfer them, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to withdraw consent, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- The person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation of the European Parliament on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.
- If it is necessary for the performance of the contract, personal data may be transferred to external recipients, e.g. advisors, couriers, banks, IT deliveries, insurers, accounting offices, law firms, hosting companies.
- Personal data will be kept for the period in which they are useful for the purpose for which they were collected, but not less than the period of limitation of mutual claims. In the event of concluding a contract, personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract and not longer than one year after the deadlines for submitting any claims arising from the concluded contracts (except for accounting documentation, the period of which results from legal provisions).
- As the Personal Data Administrator, we care about the security of the personal data provided to us and we ensure that these data are protected against access by unauthorized persons, as well as against other cases of their disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information, by applying appropriate technical security and organizational.
- For more information on the processing of personal data, please contact us by e-mail – email@example.com